• Submissions must be for a new company or for a business that’s
been incorporated for less than 12 months.
• Teams typically consist of one to four members.
• Each team must designate one student or team member as the team
leader and point-of-contact for the competition.
• Youth teams cannot include non-student members.
• In the case of an existing organization, at least one team member
must be a C-level officer or director of the organization (eg, Executive
Director, CEO, COO, etc) or the majority owner of the business.
• Teams cannot enter more than one business plan/idea into the
• Teams must reside in the following counties: Becker, Benton, Clay,
Crow Wing, Douglas, Grant, Morrison, Otter Tail, Pope, Sherburne,
Stearns, Stevens, Todd, Traverse, Wadena, Wilkin, Wright
Don’t have experience creating a business plan? No problem!
We’ve partnered with ILT Academy to help! They will supply all finalists with an example pitch deck and entrant outline when you apply to participate. To start the application process: click here.